A large projected system surface, precisely calculated suspension points for the painters maximise the projected surface and achieved a reduction of the parachute’s sink rate. Defined outlet ports at each corner as well as a slightly asymmetric canopy, led to even lower sink rates and provided outstanding pendulum stability. Due to these innovations, we were able to stay even below a required sink rate of 5,5 m/s according to EN 12491 restrictions – during certification tests we stayed up to 15% below that threshold.
Fastest possible opening times, which are close to notional specified minimum, have been achieved by a low, thus efficient, canopy height. Due to short system length and the way it is packed, it stayed up to 40% below admissible opening times.
Another important detail regarding safety attributes is the fabric colour: orange is clearly visible in a forest, on a rock or other surface.
Our EVO Cross series combines highest possible pendulum stability, lowest sink rates and fastest opening times in one rescue system. All organisers of security trainings in Germany and abroad, who have tested EVO Cross, agree:
“EVO CROSS – the square of safety.”
- Extremely fast opening – up to 40% below admissible value of 5 seconds
- Close to notional specified minimum opening time
- Low sink rate, up to 15% below required sink rate of 5,5 m/s according to EN 12491 restrictions
- No pendulum movements
- High opening certainty even in case of spiral dive or negative rotations
- Very low system weight, achieved by using light, high tensile and well-proven material
- Extremly high quality standards regarding material selection and manufacturing
- Fabric colour: orange
- Certified according to LTF 91/09 and EN 12491
Lisätietoja osoitteesta http://www.independence.aero/en/products/rescue-parachutes/evo-cross.html