- Pitot tube (resolution pressure of 0.01 Pa);
- Three-axis gyroscope (resolution 2000 ° / s);
- Three-axis accelerometer (up to 8G per axis, with 0.1 G);
- Magnetic compass gyro (1 ° resolution);
- Pressure sensor high resolution.
- High resolution thermometer
C-Probe provides the data to other Compass devices, with the highest degree of accuracy.
Some data you will have:
- The TAS and IAS value
- Possibility to calculate the polar of your wing,
- Calculation of optimal air speed (example for the McCready factor, or optimal speed in cross country or comopetitions)
- wind direction and strength in real time and even in straight flight
- estimation of the height of cloud base
and much more …
In general, by C-Probe, your instrument will become much more precise in all calculations (altitude to a wp, glide calculation, glide ratio needed to a point, optimal speed with McCready factor, altitude needed to the goal or the landing, Glide over terrain functions … and many others)