- the best touch panel colour display ever in full sunlight conditions, the more defined and bright in any light condition; very resistant to shocks if compared to the former PRO model.
- the most powerful processor, easy to be updated to support all the innovations that will be introduced in the future (ex. detailed maps, voice assistant … ).
- A device that automatically senses the flight condition in which the pilot flies (thermal, glide etc..) and changes the display in order to adapt the data and graphics to any different circumstance.
- your own personal unique sound of the vario with the original CSS (compass Sound System)
- the GOT (Glide Over Terrain) functions: by combining the data from the polar, the glide ratio, the wind and the terrain orography, the instrument will tell you, in real time, the altitude you will reach the next slope after a transition, or a landing, defining exactly the radius of possible glide and indicating the pilot where he really will end his flight.
- An intuitive and precise way to upload and manage the “airspaces”, indicating the pilot (both by graphics and sound alarms) the proximity (horizontal and vertical) to areas where flight is banned or restricted.
- An intuitive and fast way to manage a task in a competition and a perfect XC flight data and graphics assistant for FAI Triangles (or flat triangles), providing data organized in different screens optimized for competition or cross country that the pilot can easily recall before flight
- A detailed topographic map together with a very detailed terrain map
- The GPRS (optional) integrated module for the live tracking.
- The direct connection to any computer, with no need of interface programs, as it is detected as any standard external hard drive
- A battery minimum length (worst conditions: 13 hrs, normal conditions 16 hrs) that assure enough energy for any flight.
- A perfect thermal assistant that activates as soon as the pilot enters in a thermal;
- The Navigation to a waypoint simply by touching the map on the screen
And obviously any function expected and much more …
Any Compass device is entirely manufactured in Italy by our hand-work, in our laboratory, with the best care and attention, in full respect of the environmet and the labour health & welfare. All the outworks are done in Italy and all materials used, where possible, are coming from EU and Japan (displays) and worked in Italy. Instruments are tested and calibrated one by one.