Annular EVO is serially equipped with deployment accelerators (RAM air pockets)! RAM air pockets are made of two parabolic pockets, sewed at two opposite panels of the parachute. The influence the opening even during the first phase, when the parachute unfolds and even at low speed.
Thus Annular EVO series combines well-known low sink rate and pendulum stability of Annular Classic with innovative material to rEVOlutionary good lightweight rescue system.
- Extremely high standards for material selection and production
- Well-proven annular shape
- Low sink rate
- Low pendulum risk
- Very low weight, light and durable material
- Ram air pockets: for the fastest and most reliable opening ever achieved in annular parachutes
- New deployment container technology for fast opening
- Clearly visible fabric colour: orange
- Certified according to LTF 35/03 and EN 12491
|Rescue system||max. towed load at sinkrate of 5,5 m/s (acc. EN)|
|Annular30 EVO (Tandem)||230kg|
Available for paragliders as well as hang-gliders.
Lisätietoja osoitteesta http://www.independence.aero/en/products/rescue-parachutes/annular-evo.html