For Acro we used 45mm belts. Belts and locks have been laid out in way, that, once adjusted, they can’t be shifted during flight even in high g-force manoeuvres.
Two rescue parachute containers integrated below the seat make an extra rescue available. A fixture with rapid deployment for the smoke cartridge naturally is part of the concept and so is the certification according to LTF.
- Extremely sturdy back part
- Two integrated rescue parachute containers
- Smoke cartridge fixture with rapid deployment
- Locks unshiftable during flight – even if subject to high stress
- Chest belt with drop-out safeguard
- Light honeycomb seat board
- Radio pocket integrated into shoulder belt
- Tight leg loops for direct wing contact
Lisätietoja osoitteesta http://www.independence.aero/en/products/harnesses/acro.html